Published: 2022-02-18 Deadline: 2022-04-22 Working Place: Beijing
Bank of Beijing, founded in January 1996, is a listed bank integrating Chinese and foreign capital. At present, the branch has been all over Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Xi ‘an and other more than 10 large and medium-sized cities, in Hong Kong and the Netherlands respectively set up representative offices, to create a foothold in Beijing, facing the whole country, radiation international excellent brand.
In May 2006, bank of Beijing post-doctoral scientific research workstation approved by the state personnel department set up, become the nation’s first by the city commercial Banks set up a post-doctoral scientific research workstation, now past 16 years, formed the perfect mechanism, reserve the best talent, workstations, mainly by the bank of Beijing institute of finance is responsible for the management. Bank of Beijing financial research institute was established in July 2021, gradually set up covering the macroeconomic, industry research, area studies, green finance (carbon finance), in areas such as strategic planning, capital market research team, adhering to the “create value, study create the future” concept, by focusing on business transformation direction, provide the support for the whole development, Gradually build market competitiveness, product attractive research results.
The sixteenth batch of postdoctoral research fellows is now open for recruitment, and we sincerely welcome qualified candidates to join us. The relevant announcements are as follows:
- Have good political quality and moral cultivation level, physical and mental health, law-abiding, no bad record;
- The doctorate in almost three years at home and abroad, or will graduate in June 2022, former PhD students, aged 35 years old the following, with economics, finance, management, statistics or related to the topic background, with financial experience or relevant research experience, especially in information technology, financial engineering, and composite and legal professional background, Will be given priority;
- Strong writing skills, communication skills and team work skills, fluent English reading and communication skills, familiar with common office software;
- Strong research ability and professional dedication, able to complete postdoctoral research independently;
- Qualified to engage in post-doctoral research on the site full-time.
- Research on the impact of “dual pillar” macro-control on small and medium-sized banks;
- Research on the construction of comprehensive strategic management system for small and medium-sized banks;
- Research on the development strategy of Bank of Beijing under the new situation;
- Economic analysis of commercial banks’ performance of corporate social responsibility;
- Research on the allocation of credit resources in small and medium-sized banks during the 14th Five-Year Plan period;
- Research on regional economy and differentiated development of small and medium-sized banks;
- Development strategy and path selection of green finance for small and medium-sized banks under the “dual carbon” target;
- Research on green finance business performance evaluation of commercial banks;
- Research on the financial behavior of retail customers of small and medium-sized banks based on big data and artificial intelligence;
- Research on private banking and wealth management service system of small and medium-sized banks;
- Research on characteristic financial services adapted to aging population;
- Research on in-depth operation ability of commercial bank corporate customers;
- Research on service mode and risk control of inclusive finance in small and medium-sized banks;
- Development and innovation of financial services of commercial banks under the background of strict supervision;
- Research on implementation path of digital transformation of small and medium-sized banks;
- Research on prospective risk management of small and medium-sized banks;
- Research on the application of big data technology in reputation risk management of listed banks;
- Discussion on ways to improve the audit effectiveness of small and medium-sized banks.
- Applicants for postdoctoral research should submit the following application materials before April 22, 2022.
- “Application Form for Postdoctoral Research Workstation of Bank of Beijing” and “Application Form for Postdoctoral Research” (see attachment), which should be filled in Song Type5;
- Proposed research proposal (format, 3000 words, each person can only submit one project);
- Doctoral graduation certificate, scanned copy of doctoral degree certificate or certificate of 2022 doctoral graduation;
- Electronic version of two representative papers of academic research;
- Scanned copy of id card.
Please send the above materials to the mailbox of post-doctoral workstation office of Bank of Beijing: [email protected] in the format of name – school – Application subject – University Talent website. The application materials will not be returned.
The workstation adopts the principle of “open recruitment, strict examination and selection” to recruit postdoctoral researchers in an open, fair and just manner. The whole recruitment process includes preliminary examination, written examination, interview and other links. The examination time will be notified separately.
The applicant shall be responsible for the authenticity and integrity of the information provided. If the information is inconsistent with the facts, the workstation has the right to cancel his/her employment qualification.
The Bank of Beijing provides excellent research conditions for post-doctoral researchers. After the postdoctoral researcher enters the station, the salary standard shall be determined according to the post level standard of the relevant department of the head office, and other aspects shall be implemented according to the relevant national standards.
Contact person: Ms. Feng
For more information, call 010-66223556
E-mail: [email protected]
Website of Bank of Beijing: www.bankofbeijing.com.cn
Address: No. 17 c, Financial Street, Xicheng District, Beijing
Appendix 1: Application form for Post-doctoral Research Workstation of Bank of Beijing
Attachment 2: Postdoctoral Application Form