The IT department supports the research and support departments at all three Empa locations (Dübendorf, St. Gallen and Thun) with professional and up-to-date IT services. In doing so, it focuses on the needs of internal customers and uses its resources efficiently and sustainably.
- Supervision / care / maintenance / support of the Media Solutions tools of Empa
- Accompaniment and support of Empa internal events on site (academy)
- Receive, process and solve technical problems in your own area of responsibility
- Advice, training and introduction of the users of the div Media Solutions tools
- Documentation of the corresponding processes
- Evaluate, provide, install and maintain new hardware and software, firmware, user software and drivers as well as components of the transmission and communication device
- Recording/assessment of new needs/requirements regarding event technology within Empa
- Interface to external DL for new acquisitions as well as for further development / customizing of existing tools
- Contact point for all AV matters.
- Recording / surveying new needs / requirements regarding AV infrastructure within Empa together with internal IT
- Advice and support for end users
- Participation in ICT Contact. Receiving and processing general customer inquiries
Your many years of experience in the field of media solutions and in technical event support with audio and video technology as well as your training as an event technician EFZ, event specialist EFZ (m/f/d) or equivalent, qualify you for this versatile and varied task.
You have excellent ICT skills in dealing with video conferencing solutions and communication software. PC, Mac/Linux knowledge and a high affinity for all communication matters as well as analytical, conceptual and administrative skills are also desirable. Your very good written and spoken German and English skills complement your profile perfectly.
You are service-oriented, creative and curious about the technological possibilities of today and tomorrow. With your strong team skills, your organizational talent and your assertiveness, you master the daily challenges.
You will encounter a challenging and interesting range of tasks in an exciting, interdisciplinary and dynamic company in which innovation and creativity are important success factors.
Thomas Wittwen, Group Manager Client Services, [email protected] , will be happy to provide you with further information . Please also visit our website www.empa.ch/web/s60 .
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including CV, certificates and diplomas. Please submit these exclusively via our application portal. Applications by e-mail or by post will not be considered.
Empa, Nadja Nenzi, Human Resources, Überlandstrasse 129, 8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland.