The CAI Xingke Research Group of The Institute for Advanced Studies of Shenzhen University will recruit 3 postdoctoral fellows in materials, physics and chemistry in 2022
Published time: 2022-03-28 Deadline: Long-term Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Province
Recruitment direction and number of employees
Synthesis of inorganic layered materials, preparation of two-dimensional materials by stripping, and study its applications in the fields of electrochemistry and catalysis.
Three post-doctoral positions are expected
Introduction to the research group
At present, the group owned or are building in situ XRD, in situ Raman, table scan, gas stripping absorption instrument (BET), in situ infrared testing, as well as laser granulometer, ultraviolet-visible absorption spectra characterization equipment such as, at the same time have a muffle furnace, tube furnace, ball mill, centrifuge, glove box, electrostatic spinning machine, freeze dryer, electrochemical workstation, Battery charging and discharging platform and other synthesis and performance characterization equipment. Small (2), Appl.Catal. B (2), EEM, Carbon, CEJ (3), Journal of Colloidal Interface Sciences (2), ACS Appl. Nano Mater. (2), et al., Nano. Lett., Energy Storage Materials, AEM, ACS Catal., ACS Nano.
- Persons under the age of 35 who have received the doctoral degree for less than 3 years and applicants are not allowed to apply for postdoctoral research in the same first-level discipline mobile station of their doctoral institution.
- Strong research and innovation ability and teamwork spirit.
- Good academic ethics and rigorous scientific attitude, good health, competent for the job requirements.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have achieved significant research achievements.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- PhD in materials, physics, chemistry or other related fields. Research in inorganic solid phase synthesis, zinc-air battery, ion battery and electrocatalysis is preferred.
Employment period and treatment
- The comprehensive annual salary of postdoctoral fellow in Shenzhen University is about 330,000 yuan.
- The provinces and cities will grant living allowance of RMB 180,000 yuan per person per year to the qualified post-docs, with the total amount not exceeding RMB 360,000 yuan.
- The school offers a comprehensive annual salary of about 150,000 yuan.
- Qualified postdocs may apply for professional and technical qualification assessment.
- Excellent postdocs who meet the policy requirements of the university can apply for teacher transfer.
- Postdoctoral fellows can apply for funding for research projects at all levels as principals during their stay at the station.
- Postdocs can choose to settle in Shenzhen voluntarily.
- Shenzhen city grants 300,000 yuan to outbound postdoctoral fellows for scientific research investment or early-stage start-up expenses.
- If the postdoctoral funding policy is adjusted, the latest document shall prevail.
- During the station, be engaged in the scientific research work in the related research field full-time, and obtain certain research results, including 1 area 1 paper or 2 area 2 paper.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the co-supervisor as required.
The way to apply
- Applicant should send his/her resume and electronic documents of his/her academic achievements in the past five years to the contact person.
- Candidates who pass the preliminary examination will be notified for interview.
Please prepare the following materials for the interview and submit them to the expert group for review:
- Copy of degree certificate
- Copies of representative achievements of recent 5 years reflecting my academic level
Address: Yuehai Campus, Shenzhen University, Nanshan District, Shenzhen city
Contact person: CAI Xingke
Contact number: 13543272016. When calling, please indicate that the information has seen in the university talent network
E-mail: [email protected]