Value and duration
This CSIRO-RMIT co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum pro rata (full-time) for three years with a possible extension of six months, and successful applicant will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship if required.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have a first-class Honours or H1 or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Be an Australian citizen, New Zealand Citizen or an Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of adequate oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the PhD by research degree.
How to apply
To apply, please submit the following documents to Professor Miao Chen via [email protected]
- A cover letter (research statement)
- A copy of electronic academic transcripts
- A CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of two referees.
Evidence of English proficiency may be required.
Research area: chemistry, chemical engineering, mineral processing, chemical sensing, environmental science or geochemistry.
Prospective candidates will be invited to submit a full application for admission to the PhD Applied Chemistry.
Scholarship applications will only be successful if prospective candidates are provided with an offer for admission.