2018.09- in progress, Ph.D., Soil Science, (CGPA: 3.36) China Agricultural University, Beijing, P.R.China (Last year).
2015.02-2016.03, M.Sc., Soil and environmental Science (CGPA: 3.63) The university of Agriculture, Peshawar, Pakistan
2011.02-2014-02, B.Sc., Soil and environmental Science, (CGPA: 3.39) The university of Agriculture, Peshawar, Pakistan
2020.3-2021.12, Field officer, at Natural resources and management technology, Pakistan.
2016.6-2017.5, National internship program, Agriculture Extension Department Batkhela Malakand, KP.
2017.5-2018.7, performed as market development officer in the Green Revolution Company, Pakistan.
Nanomaterials for agricultural and environmental application
Toxicology and environmental chemistry of emerging contaminants (e.g., nanomaterials, plastic)
Analytical techniques (isotope labelling, synchrotron) for detection of contaminants in environment
Best Presentation award, China agriculture University, 21. 01. 2020
China Scholarship council selected the fully funded Ph.D. scholar, 2018-2023
USAID selected the fully funded M.sc. scholar, 2015-2016.
Laptop awarded in M.sc from federal government 2016.
Laptop awarded in B.sc from provisional government 2013.
Soil society of Pakistan
- Azeem, I., Adeel, M., Ahmad, M.A., Shakoor, N., Zain, M., Yousef, N., Yinghai, Z., Azeem, K., Zhou, P., White, J.C. and Ming, X., 2022. Micro and Nanoplastics Interactions with Plant Species: Trends, Meta-Analysis, and Perspectives. EST Letter.
- Shakoor, N., Adeel, M., Zain, M., Zhang, P., Ahmad, M.A., Farooq, T., Zhou, P., Azeem, I., Rizwan, M., Guo, K. and Jilani, G., 2022. Exposure of cherry radish (Raphanus sativus L. var. Radculus Pers) to iron-based nanoparticles enhances its nutritional quality by trigging the essential elements. NanoImpact,25, p.100388.
- Azeem, Imran., et al. “Uptake and Accumulation of Nano/Microplastics in Plants: A Critical Review.” Nanomaterials 11, no. 11 (2021): 2935. (IF=5.07)
- Adeel, M. Azeem et al. Bio-interaction of nano and bulk lanthanum and ytterbium oxides in soil system: Biochemical, genetic, and histopathological effects on Eisenia fetida. J Hazard Mater 415, (2021). (IF=10.5) (cited=6)
- Zhou, P., Azeem, I., Rui, Y. 2021. Application of Nanoparticles Alleviates Heavy Metals Stress and Promotes Plant Growth: An Overview. Nanomaterials (Basel). 24;11(1):26. (IF=5.07) (cited=17)
- Azeem, I., Khan, A.A., Bibi, H., Azeem, K., Naz, F., Khan, K., Shah, S.A.A. and Shah, K., 2019. 22. Nitrogen sources and Bioaab inclined yield and nutrients uptake specifically in Triticum aestivum. Pure and Applied Biology (PAB), 8(4), pp.2311-2325.
- Azeem, K., Khan, A., Naz, F., Ilyas, M., Azeem, I., Anwar, F. and Ahmad, W., 2018. The impact of different P fertilizer sources on growth, yield and yield component of maize varieties. Res. Technol, 13(10), pp.1-4.
- Khan, K., Sharif, M., Azeem, I., Khan, A.A., Ali, S., Khan, I. and Khan, A., 2017. Phosphorus Solubility from Rock Phosphate Mixed Compost with Sulphur Application and Its Effect on Yield and Phosphorus Uptake of Wheat Crop. Open Journal of Soil Science, 7(12), pp.401-429.
- Khan, A.A., Bibi, H., Ali, Z., Sharif, M., Shah, S.A., Ibadullah, H., Khan, K., Azeem, I. and Ali, S., 2017. Effect of compost and inorganic fertilizers on yield and quality of tomato. Academia Journal of Agricultural Research, 5(10), pp.287-293.
- Khan, I., Khan, K., Khan, A.A. and Azeem, I, (2017) effect of slope positions on soil physico-chemical properties of chagharzai valley district buner.
- Khan, A., Shah, S.A., Haroon, H., Ibadullah, I., Azeem, I., Khan, K., Khan, I. and Ali, S., 2017. Effect of Organic and Inorganic Sources of Nitrogen on Maize Yield, N Uptake and Soil Fertility.
- Azeem, K., Shah, S., Ahmad, N., Shah, S.T., Khan, F., Arafat, Y., Naz, F., Azeem, I. and Ilyas, M., 2015. Physiological indices, biomass and economic yield of maize influenced by humic acid and nitrogen levels. Russian Agricultural Sciences, 41(2), pp.115-119.
- Adeel, M., Azeem., et al. Assessment of Manufactured Nano Objects on Earthworms Species. Nano-enabled Sustainable and Precision Agriculture. Elsevier. (Under Review)
WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
- Training on presentation skills (Agust/2013)
- Participated in national workshop on Advance Research Techniques and research managements in life science (11th to 12th March 2009) in AUP Pakistan.
- Participated in campaign on Clean and green Peshawar (24th to 29th Jan 2011) tourism corporation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan.
- Participated in international conferences on Climate change: A challenge for agriculturists (28th to 30th May 2012) in UOA Pakistan.
- Participate in Mega Event Feature Film and skit Competition against drugs and its ill effect organized by AgriAnti Narcotics Society UOA on 16th of May 2016.
- Participated in International congress of soil and Environmental sciences on Healthy soil for food security on 15, 16, 17 March 2016 in Arid Agriculture, University Islamabad.