The successful candidate will teach in one of the departments in the college and will coordinate the
interdisciplinary doctoral program in Justice Studies, which has four areas of concentrations:
• Social Justice
• Criminal Justice
• Environmental Justice
• Educational Justice
The successful candidate will be responsible for the curriculum, administration, advising (or delegation thereof), recruitment of students, and other activities related to building and sustaining the interdisciplinary PhD.
Teaching load and other details to be determined, based on number of students, growth in the program, and external grant support.
- Earned PhD from accredited university
• Tenured and qualified to be appointed at the rank of Professor
• Field open but related to issues of justice (humanities, social sciences preferred)
• Documented research and teaching in the area of justice
• Documented experience in interdisciplinary teaching or research
• Administrative experience at least at the level of program coordinator (chair preferred)
Please upload the following documents in the Resume/Cover Letter section.
- Detailed resume listing relevant qualifications and experience;
- Cover Letter indicating why you are a good fit for the position and University of Louisiana Systems;
- Names and contact information of three references.
Applications that do not include the required uploaded documents may not be considered
Posting Close Date
This position will remain open until filled.
Note to Applicant:
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications in their cover letter. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.